Podcast INTERVIEW for YOGA of MIME:
Click here ---> #0012 - The Yoga of Mime with Janet Carafa
YOGA of MIME - Touching the Invisible
Yoga Postures merge with Mime Techniques to offer amazing health benefits . Inclusive of all dimensions –you will open your sensory awareness and connect your inner body, your outer world , your emotions, spirit, and your mind with the physics of the universe . Your ultimate expression is opened as you sense the interconnected flow of energy.
As you share your visions, you clarify them as well as make them manifest.
Yoga of Mime offers Non-verbal communication skills that support actors, business executives, parents & teachers.
It offers specific techniques on how to Expand your mind, body, emotions, spirit, your relationship with others
and your relationship to our planet.
Enhance the quality of your senses.
BE IN TOUCH WITH YOUR TRUE DEEPEST EXPRESSION
Traditional Yoga postures create an
inner massage and optimize the inner
organs, flow of blood, muscular
coordination and energy while
encouraging you to focus inward. Yoga
of Mime focuses outward to include our
relationship to the world around us,
other people, emotions, and all the
senses while staying centered and in
touch inwardly. Yoga of Mime
encourages you to touch and see space,
embrace and express your emotions, and
look into the eyes of others. Yoga of
Mime is ultimate integration and
awareness of your body, mind, spirit in full expression and with grace.
With Yoga of Mime techniques, you will clarify your intentions and express them with all aspects of your being – physical, emotional, spiritual, mental, interacting with others, in synchronicity with the physics of the universe and with eyes wide open .
Total expression on all levels is a sure fire and graceful manifestation technique.
Elements of Yoga of Mime:
* Alignment of the body in relationship to energy flow and flexibility
* Transform Time with slow motion or fast motion
* Expression and transformation of Emotions
* Create illusions in space
* Awareness of our bodies relative to space around us including the sky
* Awareness of our bodies relative to objects around us including the Earth
* Exchanging expression with others through eye contact and physical expression
* Touch and feel space and mold thoughts into visible expression
Enjoy and embrace total expression !